MOMENTUM Final Conference
Our Final Conference will take place at BluePoint in Brussels on 31 March 2022 from 9:00 until 18:00. The ‘BluePoint’ Conference Centre is located at ‘Bd Auguste Reyers 80, 1030 Brussels‘. Please be aware that only fully vaccinated people can attend the Final Conference. Furthermore, the MOMENTUM project will follow the latest COVID-19 guidelines of the Belgian and Brussels authorities. In case you cannot attend the Final Conference, we invite you to join the hybrid event online by indicating it in your registration form.
We invite you to register for the hybrid event here.
The hybrid event will cater as a fantastic opportunity for consortium partners and attendees to celebrate the successful finalisation of an EU-funded project that focused on the planning of emerging mobility solutions. The main focus of the MOMENTUM Final Conference will be on the presentation of the local planning process for emerging mobility solutions in Regensburg, Madrid, Thessaloniki and Leuven. Furthermore, our MOMENTUM decision-support tool will be presented and use cases will be presented, which will highlight the utility for stakeholders from city administrations and transport planners.
Over the last three years, the four MOMENTUM cities tested made plans to integrate emerging mobility solutions in the existing public transport structures. Whether it was a novel solution, such as a autonomous vehicle pilot in Regensburg, or the promotion of shared vehicles through the installation of mobility hubs in Leuven, all cities have their success story to tell.
Furthermore, a decision-support tool was created in cooperation with the technical experts of the consortium. This enables the users, like city administrations or transport planners, to model the cost and scope of the deployment of emerging mobility solutions, such as electric scooters, shared bikes or demand-responsive transport.
The local stories of the four MOMENTUM cities and the decision-support tool will be shared during the Final Conference on 31 March. Please don’t forget to sign up here.
- 08:30 – 09:00: Registration / Welcome Coffee (COVID Certificate check)
- 09:00 – 09:15: Introduction to the MOMENTUM Project & Welcome Words
- 09:15 – 09:30: Welcome Wordy by European Commission
- 09:30 – 10:00 Keynote by External Expert
- 10:00 – 10:30: Presentations of MOMENTUM Cities Leuven & Madrid
- 10:30 – 11:00: Panel discussion with Leuven & Madrid
- 11:00 – 11:15: Coffee Break
- 11:15 – 11:45: Presentation of MOMENTUM Cities Regensburg & Thessaloniki
- 11:45 – 12:30: Panel discussion with Regensburg & Thessaloniki
- 12:30 – 13:30: Lunch
- 13:30 – 14:30: Presentation of the decision-support tool & utility for cities (CERTH)
- 14:30-16:00: Presentations by technical partners
- 16:00-16:15: Coffee Break
- 16:15-17:30: Panel Discussion
- 17:30-18:00: Main messages of the MOMENTUM project
- 18:00-19:00: Reception & Networking Opportunity