MOMENTUM invites you to our Final Conference
The Final Conference of our project will take place on 31 March 2022 in Brussels from 9:00 until 18:00. We invite you to register here for the event and to receive updates.
The physical event will cater as a fantastic opportunity for consortium partners and attendees to celebrate the successful finalisation of an EU-funded project that focused on the planning of emerging mobility solutions. Further information concerning the event location and COVID-19 precautionary measures will be published soon.
The main focus of the MOMENTUM Final Conference will be on the presentation of the local planning process for emerging mobility solutions in Regensburg, Madrid, Thessaloniki and Leuven. Furthermore, our MOMENTUM decision-support tool and our use cases from the cities will be presented, which will highlight the utility for stakeholders from city administrations and transport planners.
- 08:30 – 09:00: Registration / Welcome Coffee (COVID Certificate check)
- 09:00 – 09:15: Introduction to the MOMENTUM Project & Welcome Words
- 09:15 – 09:30: Welcome Wordy by European Commission
- 09:30 – 10:00 Keynote by External Expert
- 10:00 – 10:30: Presentations of MOMENTUM Cities Leuven & Madrid
- 10:30 – 11:00: Panel discussion with Leuven & Madrid
- 11:00 – 11:15: Coffee Break
- 11:15 – 11:45: Presentation of MOMENTUM Cities Regensburg & Thessaloniki
- 11:45 – 12:30: Panel discussion with Regensburg & Thessaloniki
- 12:30 – 13:30: Lunch
- 13:30 – 14:30: Presentation of the decision-support tool & utility for cities (CERTH)
- 14:30-16:00: Presentations by technical partners
- 16:00-16:15: Coffee Break
- 16:15-17:30: Panel Discussion
- 17:30-18:00: Main messages of the MOMENTUM project
- 18:00-19:00: Reception & Networking Opportunity